OMG! Im havng a petition signed against me!!!!

Well if you like ride at the crack of dawn or the middle of night, then I'm not suprised they would do this. But, if you like ride 1-2 hours a day in the middle of the afternoon, making a petition is a bit extreme.

that is so gay!!! you have the right to ride! what about bikers riding down the highway?? they make a crapload of noise!!!

I ride at most for 2 hours on the weekend, maybe on saturday afternoon or anytime on sunday. Never at night or the morning though....Thats it. Sometimes even less.

The thing that annoys me the most, is that it was all done behind my back. No one said a thing. So how was I supposed to know that people were being effected??

That sucks! Cant you get a quieter exhaust, I could on my quadbike..made it a little quieter, why dont you ask everyone to your house, and come up with a rota on when it would be ok you ride..you shouldt have to ask though..but everyone would be happy then, is it your own land that you ride on?

Dont Bother, they are being un reasonable, the neighbours all complain about the noise of mine so i just keep revving it to piss them off even morre!

99nasha said:
I ride at most for 2 hours on the weekend, maybe on saturday afternoon or anytime on sunday. Never at night or the morning though....Thats it. Sometimes even less.

The thing that annoys me the most, is that it was all done behind my back. No one said a thing. So how was I supposed to know that people were being effected??

...You have some bitchy people living around you.

Really, that is total bs man... if it was early in the morning or late at night i'd agree with them, but 2 hours on weekends in the afternoon?

The least they could have done was talked to you about it...

That is ridiculous! 2 stroke engines are incredible! I don't know why but they're awesome. Especially those little nitro engines... anyone know what I'm talking about? :D

Back
Top Bottom