Tha Blonde is back!

Ah, That sucks.. What timezone you in anyways?

*cough*xfireisrarelyblockedonschoolnetworks*cough**cough**wink**nudge**cough*

Paradox said:
As well as mine, It's a good reference site when you use the search button lol

So Blonde, why dontcha ever get on msn anymore?

And btw, Maurice... Why must you insist on abusing your mod powers so much? It really does get on peoples nerves.. You know what I'm refering to and that's all im going to say.
I would like to know just how I'm supposed to be abusing my mod powers, don't beat about the bush, speak up, unless you don't want to speak out, because David is currently posting on this thread, & taking an interest in what is being said, if you don't, then everyone will know it's you blowing hot air as per usual, please note, thread contributors, I am not threatening Paradox., anybody else want to say that I get on their nerves?, I won't hold it against you, I can face up to criticism, I've been on this earth too long to worry about criticism, I've supported too many judicial court hearings to be intimidated.

Okay... the next person to put in a link to a site for getting around school blocks will get some time off. the blocks are there for a reason...

hiddjaio said:
:D Can't We All Just Get Along :D
That would be nice, some enjoy attempting to goad, but when their bluff is called, they fall silent, remind you of anyone?

Back
Top Bottom