Tech support call

It's still not worth it.

One of my buddies got one person, and they told him to boot the computer and he actually gave it a kick...

You know your dumb when

This one is good...

One lady called in and wanted to install her printer. So we started and i told her to click on start, she said it wasn't working so i said use the mouse and click on the green start button.

After while i could hear a ting, ting, ting, when i asked what she was doing she said she is trying to click the start button.

She was putting the mouse on the monitor screen itself and trying to click start.... :eek:

hiddjaio said:
This one is good...

One lady called in and wanted to install her printer. So we started and i told her to click on start, she said it wasn't working so i said use the mouse and click on the green start button.

After while i could hear a ting, ting, ting, when i asked what she was doing she said she is trying to click the start button.

She was putting the mouse on the monitor screen itself and trying to click start.... :eek:

LMAO!!!!

Then we have the geniuses that open up these "wireless computers" right out of the box thinking everythings wireless and trying to turn it on without plugging anything in

LMAO. Knew a guy who worked for a local computer company. A guy called up told him his computer wouldn't turn on. He made sure the PSU was there and all. After about 30 mins he said "sir is the computer plugged in?" The guy said "No" he laughed so hard he got reported and fired. This is why I believe removing the saftey labels on products and preventing companies from getting sued would fix the problem. Those types of poeple are they type of poeple that'll take a shower and blow dry there hair at the same time. Sure it'll be a "shocking" experience when we remove the label for those types of poeple. One time on a gamging fourm this guy was trying to connect to the internet on a different computer without a wireless card or anything just by clicking connect no connection at all to theinternet. We tried to explain to him that you needed to plug the cords in. He said he didn't wanna do that because viruses might infect his PC. He was shortly banned because we got tired of telling him he can't.

And Americans wonder why the rest of the world thinks we're stupid. It's like when there is a major storm or etc... the news crew always find the dumbest(not a word..lol) person to answer questions...

you think you guys are dumb my mum works for the cousil and gets people rigning up complaing about how their next door neighbour is parking 1 meter in their property. Oh and get this there was a bin in the middle of the road so someone rang up and said that their was a bomb in it i mean....what the!!! people these days -.-

Back
Top Bottom