Notebook Cooler PAD

coolguy1

Baseband Member
Hey Guyz, My computer is overheating and after discussing here a lot, I have have decided to buy a Notebook cooler pad. And Antec is having a great deal now, today.But the only problem is my notebook is Toshiba Satellite S211 and its fans are in the diagonal shape and not as the regular ones which are in one straight line. I have looked a lot but I never got a notebook cooler in which the fans are positioned in the diagonal shape, all of them are in straight line. Do tell me if its alright buying that one or is it not worth it. Waiting for ur reply . Reply me soon as the deal is just for TODAY.Thanks Guys.

sure get one anyway, check the temps before and after to see if it makes a difference, if it doesnt just take it back but i think it will make a difference

gaming_freak said:
sure get one anyway, check the temps before and after to see if it makes a difference, if it doesnt just take it back but i think it will make a difference

So the positioning of the fans don't matter?

im sure it does but i think when u put it on there is a small gap between the pad and the laptop so air should be able to still move freely

But now I put some CD Cases just around the fans and it helps a lot. So I was wondering if closing one of the fan will help? I don't understand it.

Ya, I get that. See when I put this cooler pad under my notebook, it will completely cover ONE of my fan. And the cooler fan comes under direct contact just with one of my notebook fan. So do you think covering one of the fan completely with a cooler will help more? thanks.

well covering the fans is a bad idea obviously, y not just leave it on the cd cases? seems like it works and its a much cheaper solution lol

gaming_freak said:
well covering the fans is a bad idea obviously, y not just leave it on the cd cases? seems like it works and its a much cheaper solution lol

LOL, the Cd's seems to be growing. First it was good with one CD on four sides. Then it increased to 2 cd's and now its 3 Cd's on four sides. I dont want to buld a tower in my home, LOL. :D

Back
Top Bottom