OMG! Im havng a petition signed against me!!!!

99nasha

Fully Optimized
The noise of my bike is to loud apparantly, I have a field about 1 mile out of the village and its getting to people...I dont think its louder than any other 2 stroke.

I dont want to stop riding :(

A petition that's a little extreme i would think. Have you got the whole village against you. What is the petition for? To stop Riding or to lose the bike??

Can you fix the muffler somehow, put something on to silence it a bit more.

I know some cars that are louder then a 2 Stroke.. :D

Nah...You cant get it anymore quiet really. 2 strokes are just loud in general

Well, bike noise can be really annoying. How often do you ride? If it's like an hour a day I'd tell them to f**k off.

If it's more then, I kind of agree.

It depends on the time of day etc......and yeah if you are zooming around for hours at a time, it would be well irritating, but at the same time it sucks that it has gone so far so quickly, has anyone tried to approach you about it before, and if so what was your reaction when they did?

Those 2 Strokes can be loud. If it's in a open area with nothing to bounce the sound off of i can see where it would carry a good distance, especially if the wind is blowing towards the town.

Yeah, that's true.

I have no idea how loud your bike is so I can't really be sure, But 1 mile away does seem quite a distance.

i can see how bikes can be annoying... the brats who i lived next to before we moved always rode their hairdryer things (it would be insulting to people who ride bikes to actually call them bikes) at any time of the day... literally... they woke me up at 3am once riding those bloody things... so yeah, it can be annoying sometimes... but if its a mile away, i wouldnt have thought they have a case when it goes to the council...

Back
Top Bottom