~K-Pow~

Daemon Poster
Someone gave me a rep.. but there is a red square infront of it, now red usually means not good. So are they all red square or is there different colors?

Plus i'm an unknown quantity now :confused:

Go to the userCP to see what it's about. It will let you see the post you made by clicking on it and who gave you the rep point.
Red is a negative rep. Green is a postive rep.
When you find out who, take it to the pm's to discuss it with them.

setishock said:
Go to the userCP to see what it's about. It will let you see the post you made by clicking on it and who gave you the rep point.
Red is a negative rep. Green is a postive rep.
When you find out who, take it to the pm's to discuss it with them.

I don't think there is any way to know who gave the rep.
U just see the color (red or green) and the thread and the message (if the one who gave the rep entered one) but not who sent it.
Of course u can gues, but then again that's just a gues.

There's no name or anything it just takes me back to what i wrote it don't tell me anything else.

I got a green one from computer genius cause there's a comment on it.

the red one dosen't have one.. oh well no matter to me.

btw, just noticed that I have green ones, red ones and then something that I think is supposed to look like a grey one? :confused:
So what does the gray one mean?

grey means neutral, normally when one votes good and another votes bad the second will be grey (or vise versa) on one post

I use rep points quite often. And to show my generousity I shall give K-Pow a rep point to counter act the bad one. :)

3 green and 1 red.

The red one don't bother me at all since everybody is intitled to there opinion.

I'm back on the distinguished road :cool:

thanks alot 1337..... :p

Back
Top Bottom