CS:S addiction level

Maybe...

I dont know, my fav guns are the deagle; mp5, shotty, terrorist auto sniper, m4, or the best sub machine gun. What ever its called..

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Maybe...

I dont know, my fav guns are the deagle; mp5, shotty, terrorist auto sniper, m4, or the best sub machine gun. What ever its called..

All guns do the same thing, KILL PEOPLE! It doesn't matter what you use, just as long as you use what you "feel" good with. For me, it's the M4 w/ silencer, the UMP (this thing is just insane!) and then the SIG 550. The SIG 550's fullauto fire rate along with a scope and rather high accuracy make it a great weapon. and highly frowned upon because of it's accuracy and full auto capabilities. At least that's how it was when I played CS:CZ. Might be different in CS Source. :)

The Glock is the ownage. :D It's actually really accurate and is pretty fast if you can click that fast. It looks hella weak though...haha...

Well, I used to play Counter Strike Condition a lot in signleplayer against like a butt load of bots on Hard. But, I don't think that means anything. It's gotta be from all the BF2 I play. Be a medic on a 64 player Strike at karkand map, then you'll know coordination!

If you play BF2 with a full squad on vent (6 guys) you get to understand teamwork and working as one in a game. I play BF2 with a group of buddies lets just say that we have tooken scores that were like 130 to 200 somthing and turned them into 100 to 0 in no time with our teamwork. ANd big BF2 servers take a lot of teamwork to do really good. Otherwise you got 32 poeple running around doing w/e. But CS is really fun when you get onto a server that a lot of good mic using poeple. Can really do a lot of damage with very few poepel. I used to play on a server where everyone had a mic. WE'd be outnumbered, outgunned, and everything else with proper teamwork we always won.

Nik00117 said:
If you play BF2 with a full squad on vent (6 guys) you get to understand teamwork and working as one in a game. I play BF2 with a group of buddies lets just say that we have tooken scores that were like 130 to 200 somthing and turned them into 100 to 0 in no time with our teamwork. ANd big BF2 servers take a lot of teamwork to do really good. Otherwise you got 32 poeple running around doing w/e. But CS is really fun when you get onto a server that a lot of good mic using poeple. Can really do a lot of damage with very few poepel. I used to play on a server where everyone had a mic. WE'd be outnumbered, outgunned, and everything else with proper teamwork we always won.

BF2 is a game that is DESIGNED for teamwork, however, no one hardly ever works as a team. I remember one time I was the Squad Leader, and I kept yelling on the mic to attack here and there to everyone, even the people not on my squad, and constantly clicking the GO GO GO! command thing. It worked so effectivly it was insane. When I yelled over the mic and did the MOVE IT!, GO GO GO! HIT IT! everyone snaps back into reality and realises, "Hey! I should attck there!" and so they do.

It went on for about 4 rounds before my internet died, but let me tell you, those 4 rounds were the most fun, intense, and amazing rounds I've ever played! It was cool having the Commander actually do what my squad asked for. It was just a very well coordinated attack on every Control Point on the map. Every single guy, except for 5 or so, attacked the Control Point. That's roughly 17 people, all loaded in vehicles and then massing out of them onto a Control Point. It was devastating. An absolute gang rape against the other team. We had a sniper watching us, and then everyone was either a Medic, Spec Ops, or Assult guy, and the Assualt guys mounted onto the TOWs and LMGs. Was just the most coordinated and amazing attack ever.

By the way, the map was Strike at Karkand. So for everyone who has played there you generally know how difficult it is for people to get coordinated and to pay attention! :D

Back
Top Bottom