Price Drop?

I doubt it will drop much, but nVidia really needs to pick itself up after the X1900 came out. The 7800GTX 512MB is still so extremely expensive and it gets blown away by the cheaper X1900.

Well, judging from past releases, the older cards drop a considerable margin. So I don't know. When it does drop however, what do you expect the dropping price to be?

Well, it does need to regain lost ground, and by dropping too much they cant do that. But also, if they dont drop the prices, they wont sell shit. So there has to be some balance there somewhere..

The 7900GTX will be around $500. Chances are, it will still be worse than the X1900XTX, but it will be better priced.

i doubt it, its not like nvidia to release a card worse than ati, i think this thing will be just as good if not better but we will see, as for the price drops i think theyve already come down quite a bit (maybe im wrong but i havent been watching them) but i think it all depends on how well the 7900gtx sells, if they sell a lot which i suspect they will the 7800 series should come down quite a bit

Back
Top Bottom