CS:S addiction level

What's sad is I've only played once for about 4 hours and I 0wn at that game. Ask Teencompwiz and Arrizx. They saw how 1ee7 I am in that game. haha!

To Arrizx: Remember that round where we stared at your tag, jumped on it and whatnot, then 0wn3d the guys when they came around the corner and totally caught us by surprise?

To Teencompwiz: Keep using that shotgun, it's hilarious hearing you out of nowhere blasting that thing then all of a sudden a Linux Guru Headshot xxxxx!!! Funny stuff man, funny stuff...:D

1337DuD3 said:
What's sad is I've only played once for about 4 hours and I 0wn at that game. Ask Teencompwiz and Arrizx. They saw how 1ee7 I am in that game. haha!

To Arrizx: Remember that round where we stared at your tag, jumped on it and whatnot, then 0wn3d the guys when they came around the corner and totally caught us by surprise?

To Teencompwiz: Keep using that shotgun, it's hilarious hearing you out of nowhere blasting that thing then all of a sudden a Linux Guru Headshot xxxxx!!! Funny stuff man, funny stuff...:D
Hahahah thanks man!
You were awsome too!!

It was especially funny when we were playing that first map, whatever it's called, I think Italy or something, when it was just like 6 or 7 of us. And I'd be like, "OK, be quite, they're over there." So you RUN out there, and then I hear you on the mic, "He's right here!" WHAM WHAM WHAM!!! HEADSHOT!!! Priceless...:D

1337DuD3 said:
It was especially funny when we were playing that first map, whatever it's called, I think Italy or something, when it was just like 6 or 7 of us. And I'd be like, "OK, be quite, they're over there." So you RUN out there, and then I hear you on the mic, "He's right here!" WHAM WHAM WHAM!!! HEADSHOT!!! Priceless...:D
That was awsome! You were really good with cordination, and you knew your way around!

Well, I used to play Counter Strike Condition a lot in signleplayer against like a butt load of bots on Hard. But, I don't think that means anything. It's gotta be from all the BF2 I play. Be a medic on a 64 player Strike at karkand map, then you'll know coordination! :D

Back
Top Bottom