wut kind of...

There was this one article where Sun Microsystems broke the record of the number of teraflops calclated with the use of 4 Opteron 880s.

ownage said:
There was this one article where Sun Microsystems broke the record of the number of teraflops calclated with the use of 4 Opteron 880s.

Surprising how you know that considering that you hate AMD and everything that AMD stands for

Because of this:

ownage said:
Dude want to know freaking why the Yonah is on par with the 3800X2?? Its because yonah is a mobile cpu, not a desktop cpu. I hate how you compare apples to oranges. We are all waiting for AMD to release a dual core mobile CPU, have they done that? No. Get your facts straight and compare apples to apples. The only reason anandtech decided to compare the 3800 X2 was because that was the lowest end dual core AMD has. But when they bump up the TDP rating on the Conroe, it will perform better. And for all you AMD fanboys, the FX line of the A64s are becoming like Prescotts, yes, i said it. They are becoming like prescotts.
**TAKEN FROM GURU3D.COM "You may notice the TDP on the Athlon 64 FX-62 has been increased to 125W. Like Intel, there was a large emphasis on TDP this time around. The Athlon FX series is approaching thermal envelopes reminiscent of Prescott, and it seems clear to all parties involved that something more innovative needs to occur to counter that trend."** Way to lower the heat AMD.

He openly denies the fact that Conroe is based on Yonah technology and then has the nerve to compare a rumored AMD FX-62 TDP with Conroe.

It's clear that he hates AMD. He hates AMD so much that he's willing to pull out non-existant rumored hardware to state his facts. Plain and simple

Lhuser, I just think Opteron's own because they are good for stuff other than servers, but still including servers. Ever tried a Xeon for gaming? :D

Quinton McLeod said:

Because of this:

He openly denies the fact that Conroe is based on Yonah technology and then has the nerve to compare a rumored AMD FX-62 TDP with Conroe.

It's clear that he hates AMD. He hates AMD so much that he's willing to pull out non-existant rumored hardware to state his facts. Plain and simple

One, im not an AMD or Intel person. I can stand up for that. Look for some of my old posts and you will see. A lot of senior members and Gurus also know that im not a biased person. Shoot Alvino a PM and ask him. I know that Conroe is based on Yonah, but Yonah has a lower TDP rating so you cant compare it to a desktop processor that has a higher TDP rating. Even Anandtech said so. They are waiting for AMD to come out with a mobile dual-core CPU. And i didnt compare the FX-62 to conroe. I said that if AMD is rumored to raise the TDP on the FX-62 to 125 Watts. And i said that it is becoming like the PRESCOTT. Its going to run hotter. And you will be surprised as to what kind of computer im running.

Back
Top Bottom