Did I get ripped off??

Well it seems like the general consensus around here is send it back, so I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon and off the fence and say send it back as well :D.

The only way I'd say you didn't get ripped off is that it came for a printer or monitor

Actually it did come with a printer. I got a deskjet printer. It was free once I did the rebate. I can see why, just by the look of it, it looks cheap.

And this is a socket 939.

Sry, I meant to say printer above.

I bought the monitor seperately. I got it from circuit city and was not included in the 700 dollars. It is a 19 inch lcd flat panel from Proview. I got a good deal on it and I was on a budget. If you add the monitor and the network card, it was about 1000 dollars with the computer.

Wondering...........

Why did you buy it in the first place?

Who do you think takes the hit for a used computer? The manufacturer?
No.............We do by price increases.

How are you going to return it? Will they take it back if you say "I don't like it?" I doubt it.
or
Are you going to lie and say something is wrong with it? :rolleyes:

All you have to do is send it back and build your own computer. Problem solved. That computer has a bunch of propriteary stuff, and I can bet you almost anything that is a socket 754 CPU and motherboard. Just build your own computer.

Nope its not, cpuz says its 939.

And since when does HP need a reason for returning?? I still have the packaging contents.

Just say this reason: Unsatisfied with performance, does not meet my requirements.

Afterwards, I am giving some of my time to search you a computer in Neweggwith the budget

Thanks!

But it is not official if I will do this because my dad may be iffy about it. But he respects my interest in computers.

But I at least want an ATI Radeon X1300 Pro.

Back
Top Bottom