Gallery: Your desktop

Haha, I had that same background yesterday (with the deer).

Insunna that background is awesome; where'd you get it?! :D

That's mine as of now.

Yeah, I pretty much play them all when I feel like. However, Dungeon Siege is terrible and I got it free with a video card, Quake 4 I got with my 7800GT and it is awesome, the Valve games all came in one package, I'm borrowing Chronicles of Riddick (which is also awesome) from my friend as well as Fable, I received A.V.P. 2 from my friend for my birthday, ePSXe is an emulator, and Halo was also given to me.

So, really, I haven't bought many of them. I haven't even played Counter-Strike online with other people yet :p, but I've beaten Half-Life 2. Still working on Quake 4, and Far Cry is on the backburner for now because I'm stuck. GuildWars hasn't seen much action as of late because I'm in a really annoying situation and I don't want to start a new character right now. I actively play U.T. 2004 online and offline, Quake 4 just offline for now until I'm better at it. I'm stuck in Republic Commando and it is really frustrating, I just CANNOT get past this one part. I've beaten Project: Snowblind twice and I'm on the third go-around, but I just haven't played it lately.

How can i change my bar at the bottom to black with out changing anything else..I dont want windows blinds ect and all that junk messing up my set up ...THe black lambo i dont feel like posting a pic...But how can i change it to black?

Dev0115 said:
How can i change my bar at the bottom to black with out changing anything else..I dont want windows blinds ect and all that junk messing up my set up ...THe black lambo i dont feel like posting a pic...But how can i change it to black?

you could try objectbar

o7tzye.jpg

o7u04x.jpg

o7u0ap.jpg

i made that desk last night which is why it looks empty

Teencompwiz2 said:
Sweet Setup!!! I like the duel laptops!

yeah, after i get this pc built, i'm gonna have it on my desk, and i'm gonna put all the laptops in my house on the desk with it.. i'm gonna look like such a nerd it's not even funny.

EDIT: i saw yours, it looks pretty professional.. soon as you walk in, your facing the desk, right?

Back
Top Bottom