All pci fans upside down for my case. What do i do

Wait, could you not just reverse the polarity of the wires? That would make the fan spin in the opposite direction, wouldn't it?

Lol. No, i mean its not that its not spinning the wrong way. Its that the fan is on the bottom of the case, and I need it on the top. But i think ill manage with it like this.

Wait. So you are saying that the heatsink for your video card is on the top of it?! And that the fan is pulling air from the microchip side and not the heatsink side?

35-888-602-02.JPG

Okay see that? The that is the bottom. How my case is laied out, it connects to the case, unspide down.

See the garphics card is right above that. And I wanted the fan to pull air from it. But as i have to put it upside down, it just takes heat off the modem, whcihc I never use, although, i will be getting a sound card soon.. So once i get a sound card it will serve its purpose.

Still confusing, lol?

Err... Are you saying that basically that metal part is switched around? Or that you would have to put it in that way?

I'm just confused because I thought all of these things were universal.

Yes for my case, the metal thing is placed wrong. Sure its universial. It works fine in my case. Just kinda awkward. And I know.. But Im saving up for a system in my car, rather then computer parts.

Back
Top Bottom