Yet again *more* server problems?

geek_gal

Daemon Poster
Whats going on,
More problems?

Has anyone else had any problesm?

I've had no emails telling me that someone has replyed to my subscribed threads, or letting me know i had pm's wating and i didnt know till i logged on to CF, since i got no emails saying that i did.

I just tryed replying to some pms and would'nt work, and it was like crawling speed i know its not my connection coz it fine.

So anyone else had some problematics/problems? :confused:

And Edit: Posting this thread soooo slow so I dunno if this is going to post/work

edit again: nearly didnt post

Get over it!....just get on with the forum be a big person and TRY to ingonre it...even tho i did just reply to one...my bad

So just chill and wait for the mods and david to do there thing,

geek_gal said:
Whats going on,
More problems?

Has anyone else had any problesm?

I've had no emails telling me that someone has replyed to my subscribed threads, or letting me know i had pm's wating and i didnt know till i logged on to CF, since i got no emails saying that i did.

I just tryed replying to some pms and would'nt work, and it was like crawling speed i know its not my connection coz it fine.

So anyone else had some problematics/problems? :confused:

And Edit: Posting this thread soooo slow so I dunno if this is going to post/work

edit again: nearly didnt post

Well there is two schools of thought going on concerning the problems here.
1> pcmxkeith is at the root of it.
2> The server moves have reaked havock with the software/database.
I'm going with number 2 myself.

That's why we mods are so slow at responding to your problems these days - the reported posts e-mail alerts aren't working either.

Back
Top Bottom