I want to point something

lhuser

Golden Master
OK, we had AMD vs Intel debates. The last one caught my attention. I'd like to tell that:

If a user tells which AMD or Intel CPU would best fit them in for work or something, answer with the same brand, meaning:

If Person A asks for which Intel CPU best fits for gaming, do not, I say DO NOT redirect him telling get an AMD. Answer with an Intel CPU.

If Person B asks which AMD CPU best suits them for work, don't redirect Intel. Talk AMD then.

The only way a post can be redirected into both CPUs, is that, for example,

Person C asks, which CPU best fits for gaming or something, then you can go with both.

To conclude, if the guy asks for what AMD CPU best fits them OR what Intel CPU best fits them, answer with the brand named, NOTHING ELSE!

That seems to make sense. I mean, the person already decided what CPU they want. If I know I got to have an Intel processor for my system, I like opinions on what type of Intel CPU to use instead of the other way around. :)

Honestly, when people told me to get an AMD when I decided to rebuild my Pentium 4 tower, I just ignored them. When we have something in mind, like getting an AMD, Intel or VIA, answer with the same topic. The point is to resolve what best CPU or mobo goes with the brand chosen. Telling him get an AMD or whatever, justmakes him more confusing and it resulted whith what happened: a flaming thread.

I just don't know how to express it, but if you guys get what I'm trying to say, that is cool.
Perhaps a mod sticking it could help? I know we don't want another similar thing to happen

Yeah, I hate someone that has made a thread saying, I don't know which Intel processor to go with, or something along those lines

Someones response, "Nono nonononon2o3~!55 GO AMD majnrt4t4noOB"

Ugh yeah something like that

Or if person A says, "Which Intel CPU is best for gaming." You could reply with, "Well it's obviously the xxxxx, however, you may want to consider getting the AMD xxxxx." This way, they're getting the best from Intel and AMD, this making that person's optionms that much greater. Plus, posting a benchmark or two wouldn't hurt. :)

1337DuD3 said:
Or if person A says, "Which Intel CPU is best for gaming." You could reply with, "Well it's obviously the xxxxx, however, you may want to consider getting the AMD xxxxx." This way, they're getting the best from Intel and AMD, this making that person's optionms that much greater. Plus, posting a benchmark or two wouldn't hurt. :)

I agree with this... Not everyone knows about AMD, or what their strong points are. So, they may just ask about Intel not knowing that AMD even exists!

Back
Top Bottom