What deodorant do you prefer?

I used to use Axe when it was all the rage in my 7th grade year, but now I don't use anything. My natural body scent owns any artificial scent. :D I'm just that good...haha...

I like wearing guys(gets the chicks maybe?lol) deo's like one of my fav is Lynx.
They have it here in aust anyways its hott! :p And 'some' gurlie ones deppends on what they are, mostly sweet smells i love.. oh and i love vanilla in females deo..

alvino said:
but now I don't use anything. My natural body scent owns any artificial scent. :D I'm just that good...haha...

Lmfao!!!

Yeah your just good like that :p

But does have some good and bad points they say that what attracts you to a person in in there body oder(however u spell it)...but yeah w/e :p

Lynx for me, preferably "Africa". Though I'll resort to Right Guard if I have to, but only under extreme circumstances.

Adidas. Gillette. Axe. Doesn't matter, as long as it keeps my arm pits from sweating. (Anti-persperant). Smells nice is a + too.

Some kids don't use deodorant in our school. I guess they think they're just that good. I tend to stay away from them. The smell isn't the greatest...

Slayer said:
Lynx for me, preferably "Africa". Though I'll resort to Right Guard if I have to, but only under extreme circumstances.

Thats its Lynx, and Africa is hot and theres another i cant remeber it was before Africa tho..but yeah lynx has nice smells(lol)

RewtGuy said:
Some kids don't use deodorant in our school. I guess they think they're just that good. I tend to stay away from them. The smell isn't the greatest...

Yeah, when i went to school, there was this guy and he was BAD(he had health problems tho so i feel sorry for him) and at out school(it was public or normal school) we had a lift that goes to diffrent floor and to get to our class rooms floor you HAD to go up in it(and down you could go lift or stairs) and whenever he was in it everyone wouldnt go in it, tho some had to(oh what fun times we had tho *remise*

wtf kind of question is this? lol

I just use one that doesnt have a smell and then use whatever cologne I like, The cologne I normally use is Right Gaurd Extreme Sport, The Green one, Like Fresh Blast or whatever its called lol

Yeah, weird questions are forming :p

Lynx - Africa for me.
It doesn't get the girls like its supposed to mind :( :p

geek_gal said:
But does have some good and bad points they say that what attracts you to a person in in there body oder(however u spell it)...but yeah w/e :p

No, what attracts people is...

Boobs
Arses
Stomach area (torso?)
Legs
Hair

:D

1337DuD3 said:
No, what attracts people is...

Boobs
Arses
Stomach area (torso?)