Small DVD not readin

Stiffler1470

In Runtime
I have a camecorder that records onto one of those small DVD-RW (1.4gigs) and when i was done, i finalized the DVD so it can play. I need to make a copy of that for a friend. Now, i just said to myself, its a DVD and ill copy it with nero or sumtin. Now, when i put the small DVD in my drive, the drive doesn't spin the disk and no autoplay comes up. When i go to my computer, i go to the drive, it said insert disk. Now, i no that it should work. I dont no. i have 2 drives, a DVD drive and a Cd/DVD burner one, Niether work. Any help?

Ummm...is it one of those really small discs...not the actual PHYSICAL size of it..

maybe its not in the drive props...take a pic of disc so I know what you mean

joxley..does that post make any since..

-----------------------------------

Ummm...is it one of those really small discs...not the actual PHYSICAL size of it..

maybe its not in the drive props...take a pic of disc so I know what you mean
------------------------------------

but are you sure that you're drive isn't spinning the disc

My drive doesn't spin it, but the DVD is small in size (1.4 gigs) and physically. If you look at your drivve, theres a circle to put a regualr disc and smaller circle within the big circle to put the smaller disk, like half that size. Thats what i mean. its like that in my drive, so shouldn't it be able to read it if its built to hold that type pf disc? i hope u understand what im sayin.

I understood what he meant. Like some discs are physically smaller looking. OUr crappy camera came with two of those small discs.

Is it one of those Sony camcorders that use Mini-DVD's? Does it have a USB port or some thing? Try using that.

Yes if you are recording on those dvd's. You should be importing the video to your computer via firewire or usb

Back
Top Bottom