Zen Vision M 3D renders

Kage

Golden Master
Hey, if anyone herw is interested in my 3d models I produce, I've modelled my Zen Vision M MP3 player. Its still got a bit of work to be done on it, but this is the almost final set of images.

I hope you like :) :

Render1.jpg

render2.jpg

render3.jpg

Re: ZVM 3D renders

3D Studio Max.
Best program in my opinion.

Is that even the real thinness? I thought it was a bit thicker...

Nur nur i got to see these first:p

I still reckon with that second one that the reflction is not right *hides*

Nope, thats about right I believe from my views while modelling it. Its only a tad bit thicker than the Apple Video.
Just screenshots on the net have made people think its massive, and its not.

And as for you Geek Gal, these were the ones where the reflections were right :p Theres hardly no reflection on these ones. These are the ones before I started messing with envionments.

Hehe, thanks :)

Once I've finished tinkering around with them (never really happens until I get bored), I'll post the 'finished' versions.

I'm still messing around with the reflections, trying to get the right desired effect. The renders up there are as if a professional photographer has done it, controlling lighting, reflection amounts etc, so I think in that sense, they look real. (There is slight reflection)

In the real sense however, as you and I would see it out and about, the lighting isn't right yet. I'm not sure which I'd prefer. As this player is very very reflective and shiny.

To tell the truth, the renders up there, have been the best ones the models produced though.
At least I have backup files to go back to anyway :)

NOTE:

The reason for the reflections not looking too good on later renders I think is to the fact I'm putting a material onto a sphere, acting as the environment. I don't think the map I'm using is big enough.

If anyone has any large background maps that I could place on it, on maybe a link. It'll be greatly appreciated :) Something not too bright, but has enough detail to see on the model when mapped onto the sphere.

Back
Top Bottom