Spam + CF = Yes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes pissed off, because Seti banned him a while back.

And I also noticed at the bottom of the page, someone registered as not_pcmxkeith. So.. Were going to have some problems soon. Worse I beleive..

Well who cares. To me, pcmxkeith is a problem. And anything with him in the name, is also problem.

What are you guys talking about? I haven't got ONE pop-up in the entire time I've been at CF. You guys must use crappy web browsers or something...

1337DuD3 said:
What are you guys talking about? I haven't got ONE pop-up in the entire time I've been at CF. You guys must use crappy web browsers or something...

Nothing to do with pop-ups, dude. Amorssang decided it would be a great and fun idea to spam-whore purawebs by creating a thread about it in every section. Which, sad for me to say *cough*, earned him a Permanent Ban courtesy of .. well, me. His threads are out of the way. However, if any of you notice one of this spam-ridden posts that he made within a thread, I would be most grateful if you could alert me about it.

Much appreciated.

i have not gotten a popup message from firefox yet, but the dang banners make it harder for the page to load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom