Playstation3 to be delayed?

Yes but xbox's online service murders the service offered on the ps3. The 360 has totally better media features then PS3 by far.

Plus the 360 has a better design :cool: The 360 controller is really comfy, the PS3 one looks terrible but looks somehow comfy has well.

Who cares which is better. XBOX 360 or PS3, or even the Revolution! Does it even matter anyways? Unless you're running a huge 40' inch LCD HDTV then you're not even really goign to see the graphics at their fullest.

Pending on how much the PS3 costs, I'll get that. Then around October I'll buy the XBOX 360. Ah the joys of having a job...

Not to mention, why complain about one system that you could own, either the 360 or the PS3, when you can have both and enjoy all the games? :D

I've given up on consoles. I might get the Xbox 360 later, but simply because I like the whole multimedia thing (Microsoft made a deal with DirectTV for the Xbox 360). If I wanted HDTV, I'd get the monitor that I have (which supports 1080i/1080p) and get the ATI HDTV Wonder tuner card for normal and HD channels. :D

Yes, consoles for me have long since been dead. The PC just has better graphics and does more things. I mean, the PS3 can't compete against dual X1900XTX's in Crossfire with Super Tiling enabled. Yuppers, doesn't get any better then that...:D

BUT

does yourrrr pc have a MULTI CORE processor with each running at 3.2ghz like that of the 360s???? :eek:

Didn't think so!!

The Power said:
BUT

does yourrrr pc have a MULTI CORE processor with each running at 3.2ghz like that of the 360s???? :eek:

Didn't think so!!

I thought it was 3 cores each running at 3.6GHz?

It's a symmetrical tri-core processor. Each core is a IBM PowerPC running at 3.2ghz each and each core has SMT enabled (something like Intel's HyperThreading Technology), meaning each core has two threads. Basically it's a tri-core processor with three additional logical processors. Powerful stuff...:D

Kage said:
Haha, and its not like its any mroe powerful than XBOX 360. Thats terrible.

I don't believe thats exactly true though, but it is using BluRay, and since its just starting out. That may be why.

SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!!!!! FIGHT THE POWER!!!!! Actually I can't wait for it to come out... why, because they are launching Halo3 at the same time!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom