Help with burning DVD's using Nero Vision Express 3

ElementalCrisis

Baseband Member
Hello everyone, lately I have been trying to burn some DVD's using Nero Vision Express 3 and when I goto view them on my dvd player everything works great except a little on the top and bottom on the screen is cut, its really noticable when im watching something with subtitles. I've tried the dvd's on many different dvd players and tvs and they all have the same problem. I even tried buring a dvd with "Automatic" set as the resolution and then another with "4:3" set as it but nothing has worked so far.

Any help would be fantastic!

why use vision express you can just use nero burning rom as long as it i set to dvd and not cd this is what i use and writes the vob files no problem and have no probs with the picture.or do you use express to convert as well as write.

I like Express because you can make a menu. The files are .avi's and if there too big express lets me know (Which ussually they arent) and converts them to fit on a dvd.

i use a wide variety of things such as Nero OEM, Nero Toolkit, Nero Digital and last of all nero media player i use all these things to make covers and cut scenes works great for me :D

i may have to look at nero express i didn't realise it converted avi to vob i am using i program called cusoft to gonvert it takes its time but i get a good dvd quality pic all the time i used winavi a few time fast but quality rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom