How good are your reflexes?

Nope lol (j/k)

It says that over 18sec and you are meant to have good reflexes.....or something like that anyway

I found out if you try to stay in the middle, you'll do fine. Don't go to the edges. In the beginning, try going to the top left for a little bit. That should get you at least 10 seconds in there until you shift down and into the middle. Haha, that's my strategy and got me a 20.89 seconds. I'll keep trying. This is fun.

TRDCorolla said:
I found out if you try to stay in the middle, you'll do fine. Don't go to the edges. In the beginning, try going to the top left for a little bit. That should get you at least 10 seconds in there until you shift down and into the middle. Haha, that's my strategy and got me a 20.89 seconds. I'll keep trying. This is fun.

That's my strategy too! lol I'm going to try to get a new score :p

EDIT: 24.265 :p

Wow, thats cool!!!

I'd say its not so much relexes, but predicting what the blue shapes will do that it is testing.

David Lindon said:
Wow, thats cool!!!

I'd say its not so much relexes, but predicting what the blue shapes will do that it is testing.

Agreed, and it's quite easy to predict since they move the exact same paths all the time. :)
So basicly if u would try that 10 000 times u could probably get like 30 seconds with ur eyes closed.

joxley1990 said:
One of my blue squares was RETARDED! Think something wrong with the java, it kept staying in the same route...

I still don't understand how you got a 55.8 seconds on that thing!!! That is cat-like reflexes. I will never get near that mark. World Record...

Back
Top Bottom