And its been decided..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfft, now, you are. The admin banned you. Both of them are idiots. They think the can do what they wanr. Just let them be there with the bad reputation :D They'll die by themselves :p

On the other hand, I am very pleased to see you back here! :)

Welcome back :)

This was actually the forum I came to when I left my old one. I just began to hate all the people there soo much. It was HELL trying to cure my addiction for it and it was tough. I have conquered it and I am glad I did because I love this place and the people here are soo nice!!

You guys rock!! ;)

lhuser said:
Be quiet

He ain't seeking attention

No. This is like the 4th time he said he was leaving. These threads are pissing me off so much. Who cares if he's back or not.

yes... I'm leaving / im coming back threads piss me off too...

but for some people it's just what they have to do.. so if you don't like it, then don't post in them and they'll slip off the page sooner.

Well swift. I said once, That I was going to be on alot less, because I got the computer taken outta my room, and our internet account banned, which in turn got the computer taken outta my room again. I asked to be banned, because of school work, and social life, and then, I said I was going to leave because of maurice. But enough people asked me to come back. So I did.

Now swift, go bit someone elses ass. Im sick of your whining and complaining about me.

EDIT>

Root, if they piss you off so much, take your own damn advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom