What cologne do you use?

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
This may be random, but I'm curious to see what kind of cologne you guys wear? Doesn't matter if it's for dating purposes or just everyday routine to wear cologne. I have no clue what is popular right now and need some. Going to take this girl out tomorrow. :)

Cool Water - Davidoff

Cool Water Deep - Davidoff

Echo - Davidoff

(beginning to see a pattern?)

Boss in Motion

Armani Acqua Di Gio = THE SHIT
Polo Blue
Issey Miyake
And Versache Blue Jeans

ooo, Armani. Sounds expensive. I'll have to sample that. Oh and if Natalya or Geek Gal sees this thread, please respond to your preference as well. I like to know what smell attracts you, as far as cologne goes.

One of my coworker uses Cool Water or at least that's the bottle I saw on his table. Didn't want to ask him if I could take a whiff. That name reminds me of David Hasselhoff from Knight Rider.

I use the Old Spice deodarant (Sport) one. That one smells good. I didn't know they made colognes either. I'll have to check that one out too.

Yes armani is the way too go trust me girls dig it...Around 50..which is not all that bad

Axe eh? Does it smell good? I remember when Axe deodorant spray was all the rage back in 7th grade...hahah...I still have my can of Axe Spray (Pheonix scent). I never used it...

Back
Top Bottom