PLease check this out!

cmon guys no one responds to anything I ask. I got TWO responses last night to my BF2 problem. Everyone can find time to get helped by me and others yet you can't help me.

Phew! I'm using Generic PC3200 RAM from PCCLUB. The guy said he OC'd his to 400MHz but I don't know how.

How is having your memory running at 400mhz an overclock when the memory is pc3200? Well anyways did you set your ram speed or is it set at auto?

why are you running your ram underated? It runs at 200 mhz fine, so bump up your FSB another 25 mhz

HRHunteRHR said:
Phew! I'm using Generic PC3200 RAM from PCCLUB. The guy said he OC'd his to 400MHz but I don't know how.

hmm, I'm guessing thats kinda like value ram?
The timings seen good, but the speed is a little too slow. Bumb it about 25 mhz like nasha said and it should work fine. If it doesn't then u could try to increase the timings a little.

Looks okay. Try MemTest and SuperPI and 3DMark06 or 05 to test for stability. Generic RAM isn't for overclocking, so you're lucky you can push 20MhZ. However, I do have a feeling that it could be unstable.

Back
Top Bottom