And its been decided..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I joined this forum, I got my ip banned on pimprig, which is now known as Apex. Funny, how they say they support all poltical views. If you disagree with them on anything, all of a sudden, they arent for it (freedom of speech).

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Wait.. What? Lmao.. What did you do?! Tell us all the story!

Post the link and I'll tell you this:

I was spamming, just because I said talking of Limewire and LH was illegal. Whatever, I was ironic...maybe that could tell me why...

I was perhaps too young for forums...

Oh.. Well I dont see how spamming is an IP ban, unless you did it in like every single category..

lhuser said:
Dude, I have been IP banned from this place! Stay aways at all costs!

If you guys from computerforum read this, I was registered as PC Technology INC. Better whatch yourself Praetor!

ArrizX, if you want to posst this link...I'd be lmao so badly when they'll read this! ROFL!

Praetor, I am now pwining in computers! I pwn BETTER THAN YOU! I hold my revenge! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

~~~~~yay~~~~~

Someone PLEASE post this thread to there! I want to see Praetor's reaction! I bet he'll be suprised...

Whoa, get a little control there...Praetor, you didn't give me a chance. Look what you are missing now! a Valuable member (Err...Not valuable, but a good one! Perhaps I was too young for forums...)

WHo is Praetor? And wtf have you done with lhuser?

Conspirate said:
Before I joined this forum, I got my ip banned on pimprig, which is now known as Apex. Funny, how they say they support all poltical views. If you disagree with them on anything, all of a sudden, they arent for it (freedom of speech).
Really? I post there sometimes and everyone there seems pretty cool. Although if you do start talking shit about a someones mod then they get pretty pissed off.

Yay! Hello all. Again..

lhuser.. Just to let you know, i pissed them off pretty badly there, so im not banned from it too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom