Virus Alert!!! Help!!!

Pidge14

In Runtime
Ok, i was on msn messenger and this convo popped up and a file start downloading with out me even accepting it. Its title was virus.

I signed out as fast as possible. Disconnected our dsl connection, did a virus scan...nothing. Did a spyware scan, got some crap, deleted that stuff.

Do you think i'm out of the blue? Or what else do i need to do?

If you signed out before the download completed it should be fine.

And if your Antivirus isn't finding anything your computer is almost certainly fine.

Maybe one of your contacts has a virus ive seen this case what it does is the user with the virus not knowing its sending to his contacts like Funny picture but i think its not on JPEG format and if you acept it you get infected never seen one acept its self

its just an emoticon don't worry if it is like Computer Geniouse's screen shot its just a joke

Computer Genius said:
By Any chance this wasn't it was it?

if it is like this don't get worrying its just a emoticon. I am assuming that someone sent this via msn? well if you find it again right click on it then click copy i think and it will come up with what you want to set the shortcut as. there should be three parts. Its just a joke

Are you serious? That is a freakin emiticon?!!!! That person is lucky i don't know where they live. I swear i would hurt them. And it was that damn thing. I HATE STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!

lol yes i am seriouse. Stupid hey!. plus the only way a person would be able to send a virus throught msn was if they packet hacked you (sends packets of information making you accept) to do that they need your i.p. to get that they need to have a physical connection to your computer eg. sending a document, witch you would have to exept. Then they would have to port hack you (find open ports) eg. port 80 is the browser port. :D so on so forth there is no way that was real. lol

Back
Top Bottom