Intergrated Sound Card 5.1

G35x

Golden Master
I have a 5.1 integrated sound card. When i plug in all the wires for the speakers to the back of the computer and the sub, 2 of the speakers do not work and and sub does not give a lot of bass like it should. But when i only pplug in the green to the back of the computer and only the green to the sub it all works fine..Am i loosing quality? and if i am what is wrong?

You won't be getting a full 5.1 surround if you only use the green socket. You'll just be getting Stereo out of all.

Plug all of them in again, and go to the Control Panel. Access Sounds and Audio Devices,

Press Advanced, next to Speaker Options, and click on 5.1 surround. They should all now come into play.

I hope this helps :)

Yeah, make sure that green, yellow, and black ones are plugged in. And do as kage saus :D

Nope, two of the speakers arent turning on ..and the sub isnt making base like it should
Keep the suggestions open im willing to try anything.

Ohh wait sorry...it works but should i be able to controll the sub from the volume controller? the sub is shown as it is not there like the writting is white not black..

When i turn the rear down...2 speakrs go down along with the sub is that how it is suppose to work? I dont think soo

Well on the sub, there is a bass contol, but the volume contol, should be on the center satelite.. Or contol it <volume> through the computer. Only bass depth can be contolled on the bass.

Yeah there is a nob on the back...Thanks guys now my system bumps like crazyyy ahah

Yeah thanks alot..now i just have to adjust the volume to how i like..Thanks Again

Back
Top Bottom