haha! Some punk thinks he can 0wn me!!! Haha! check this out!!!

Ok, as of late, I have been talkign to this one girl, who shall remain nameless. And upon our conversations, she has come about sharing information with me. This info was about some guy she dated, who apparently is a drug addict and mistreated her. So, to help cheer her up, I posted a picture comment, which can be viewed below...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...n=F529ECC2-8CBE-134F-468B63EB298003B537117846

So, a few weeks later, today, he messages me with this...

Nico said:
so yer talken sh** about me huh ill slit yer da** throat

Now, upon reading this. I reply with this. Which I think was a bit to much for the poor kid to handle. :D

Me said:
Yes I talk sh** about people I've never met.

And how is it that you'll slit my throat when I'm, well let's calculate it out. Middle of Oregon to middle of Washington, comes out to be roughly 500 to 600 miles away. Sure, go ahead. :D

And besides, you look liek a qu**r and have a g*y name. So there you have it, there's your, "Talkin' sh**. Also, if you choose to respond, because I know you will, you're an immature little kid who smokes pot all day thinking the world is against him; try to reply with proper grammar. You know, "I before E except after C?" Or did you not pay attention in that class?

Have a good day! =D

Now, I don't know, he hasn't replied yet. I doubt he will, I mean, from me telling some people about it, it seems as though the poor pot head got some h4rd c0r3 0wn4g3 against him.

What do you guys think?

ya what a loser! i cant view the myspace because it is set private and i have to be a friend to view it.

Chances are he's either off his tits on some substance, or his dealer put a cap through his head.

It's not just the drugs that are bad for you, those who deal them usually aren't very nice. Not that I would know, but it's certainly the impression I get.

Tis true. Drugs = bad. Dealers = HORRIBLE! I've been there and done that, so from personal experience, it's not worth it. Sure you feel good for a few horus, but after that, it's worse. Don't get into drugs. Bad for the health, plus the n00bs can 0wn you on occasion, and that, is worse then anythign else. :)

haha! the n00b replied! Here's what he had to say after I sent him another message after my friend Dan put him into quite a scare, you know, telling him what OS he was using, his IP and who his ISP was. Also what city he was in. Was interesting. So, here's what I said, then his response, then what I just sent him. Wow...n00bs these days, :rolleyes:

Justin (Me) said:
What haven't you replied punk? Something wrong? Oh let me guess, someone got ahold of some of your perosnal information and you ran scared huh? Next time, watch who the hell you talk to. Don't even bother replying. Considered yourself 0wned. B*tch.

Nico said:
ok ...haha someone doesnt have many friends

Justin (Me) said:
Wow, great comeback! Do you want a pat on the back for that one? It's great how you ignore my other message, and even then, completely ignore anything else I say. Just shut your f***ing mouth. You clealry are just some little punk who thinks they can go around saying sh*t to whoever they want. Reality check poser: Your a stoner who has no future and probably will be pumping gas for a living. Congrats on being a complete dumba**!

Although aside from you being a complete moron and an immature little kid, what in your right mind, errr excuse me, you don't have a mind! haha! Almost slipped up on that one! What makes you even think you know anything about me or the friends I have? Answer. YOU DON'T! Once again, you just think you're all that and a bag of chips, and why do you think this? Here's why! You're a b*tch. Plain and simple. You can't spell anything worth a d**n, you're grammar is, well, non exsistent. You smoke way to much pot, kills brain cells, thus making you even more stupid. You probably fail all your classes, or have you dropped out yet?

I could go on for days. You're just like every other ret*rd out there hwo htinks they're the sh*t just because they pierce their lip and throw on a beanie, suddenly they think they're all gangster or hardcore or some irrealistic piece of sh*t. So, once again, do yourself another favor. Shut your f***ing mouth, walk the f*** away. You aint got sh*t on me. Good luck replying to this though. I know you'll reply with something incredibly stupid. Just as I said in my other message. You don't have the slightest bit of intelligence to even comprohend a reply. Or do you not know what half the words I just spelt even mean?

Here's a hint, go here: http://www.dictionary.com and translate them for your sorry and truly pathetic brain. Gosh, kids these days...

Now, I don't know if that was to harsh or not. Oh and mods, if you feel the thread is way inappropriate, by all means, feel free to lock it. I have no problem with it being locked, I just want everyone to see what n00bs these days are doing. Although I do feel a bit controdicting to what i was saying to root and the public discrimination thing. Sorry if I come across that way root, or any member who witnessed that thread. If you feel it is this way, by all means, inform me of it! :D

Back
Top Bottom