Accidentally deleted a dll file and messed up system

A L E X

Beta member
Right, my friend has deleted a dll file from his system 32, it is named 'vsdata.dll' when he deleted it, he was unable to get rid his zonealarm security suite and nwoi he keeps on getting somethign about posting an error report. turns out he has given up all hopes and is just going to reformat his pc, but theres so much on there, i'm sure there is a way, i'm thinking you just have to put a new version of the vsdata.dll file in there and somehow link it back to the truevector.
Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Alex

Tell him to back his stuff up onto CD. Pop the Repair CD in and replace the Dll's.

P.S. Title Reported!

i would try getting the same file off the net using p2p or something but im sure i will get in trouble for encouraging this so do it at your own risk as it may not work or as said above just back everything up and hope for the best when re installing which is the safer option.

whats the big deal about the title. i feel the issue at hand is more important. if the thread starter doesnt change it then i think a moderator should but we shouldnt keep moaning about it

edit: the poster above, you have a really long sig, i think your only allowed 5 lines max so you better change that aswell :p

Back
Top Bottom