bug bite (kinda gross)

C.S. said:
wow... so were gonn get bit by a spider cut the wound open pour rubbing alchol on it and then zap ourselvs with a car battery... yeah go to a professional plese that is if it gets bad/worse

OMFG!!! :D :D I couldn't stop laughing after reading that! lmfao! haha!

Yes, here's a ***NEW*** revised version of my cut-yourself-open method!

First, get the knife, preferably sharp. Then, cut the skin open. Poor rubbing alcohol in it. Then, with the car battery beside you, put the spark plug INSIDE the cut, this is important! Also, make sure the spark plug makes contact with the rubbing alcohol! This will make the "shock" more effective by making the electricity more conductive, thus making you heal faster! So, zap yourself not 5 or 6 times as stated previuosly, but, zap yourself 15 to 20 times! Thsi way, you can heal INSTANTLY!!!. Why wait till the next day when you can have instant results! :D

I really wish that you guys would take the time and effort to look into this remedy on the web or something, rather than begin poking jokes. I mean, yes I can see why you would find this somewhat over the edge, but this form of shock treatment is not all that uncommon or as absurd as it sounds. It's not like i'm just gonna come on here and start bs'ing everybody because it seems like a good idea at the moment :(

http://www.highway60.com/mark/brs/bite.asp?Msg=34 (search for 'shock')

http://www.brownreclusespider.com/stories.htm (search for 'shock' also)

Maurice said:
My god, another weird post by this 14 year old, that's about eight so far, they're all pretty feeble, this is a site primarily to discuss computer problems, yeah? I can't prove it, but it looks like increased post count is his objective, you guys are genuinely sympathetic about his bite, that's great, but he will be back, mark my words, what the heck will the subject be next time? ingrowing toenail? one ear higher than the other?, the mind boggles, I'm sure there is something in rules that may cover this.

What the hell? Are you looking for a problem in every single person on the forum?

Yeah, lets not start something. Seriously though...this is the Social Lounge. It's a place to discuss things OTHER than computers.

well there is a huge diff in a car battery and a stun gun man car battery is like 40 amps at 12V... a stun gun is liek 30 - 70k volts at .000002 amps. you are likly to get some one killed by accident if you are not careful. its not volts taht kill its amps remember that. volts jsut hurt alot a whole lot especialy when you are getting like 2 inch ark that min is 10k volts.

That looks like a pretty bad start to something. just go to the doc, best thing to do. Dont wanna muck with spiders ...........or snakes for that matter..or sharks..or lions or yeah ok .... :|

BigLu said:
Brown recluses are nasaty buggers, I've been bit but luckily I'm immune. See that bite there in the picture, looks like a spider maybe planted it's eggs in you. =)

Whats the Brown recluse? Is it only in America?

This is what i found
http://dermatology.cdlib.org/DOJvol5num2/special/recluse.html

Couldnt tell what they looked like tho there was a few diffrent looking spiders there..

And thats gross BigLu.... :( spider eggs EW...... :\ its like one of the urban legends about being in the hairspray...:\

Good luck recon!

This is so stupid, another waste of a post, and look how many of you have replied, for god sakes, just put a bloody plaster on it and stop making stupid posts.

joxley1990 said:
This is so stupid, another waste of a post, and look how many of you have replied, for god sakes, just put a bloody plaster on it and stop making stupid posts.

shhhh

joxley1990 said:

Stupid posts? This is OFF TOPIC area. Anythgin intelligent belongs elsewhere. :)

Back
Top Bottom