processor type

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I was just trying to be nice. But then you make this post, and I ask my self, why did you just post that post. Now your trying to get the last post, rather then make a point. Im stayin outta this thread now. Unless something needs to be said.

Pinky, why are you running your AXP at stock speed when you water cool it? It doesnt make any sense. I have pretty much the same setup as you except for the RAM and the HDD and case.

AMD, as of late, has been on par or even exceeding Intel in doing office applications... Heck, the AMD 3800 X2 is on par with the Yonah at 2.3 Ghz. Kinda sad if you ask me. I'll provide the proof a little later since I'm at work and we're closing soon.

Intel is release that highly anticpated Conroe, but it's based of Yonah technology. Intel is only trying to keep up to AMD with the Conroe. They won't be able to beat AMD. Oh well, right?

Pinky, get the AMD 3800+ X2. No one here can find an Intel processor that can beat it.... Unless they overclock it.

Dude want to know freaking why the Yonah is on par with the 3800X2?? Its because yonah is a mobile cpu, not a desktop cpu. I hate how you compare apples to oranges. We are all waiting for AMD to release a dual core mobile CPU, have they done that? No. Get your facts straight and compare apples to apples. The only reason anandtech decided to compare the 3800 X2 was because that was the lowest end dual core AMD has. But when they bump up the TDP rating on the Conroe, it will perform better. And for all you AMD fanboys, the FX line of the A64s are becoming like Prescotts, yes, i said it. They are becoming like prescotts.
**TAKEN FROM GURU3D.COM "You may notice the TDP on the Athlon 64 FX-62 has been increased to 125W. Like Intel, there was a large emphasis on TDP this time around. The Athlon FX series is approaching thermal envelopes reminiscent of Prescott, and it seems clear to all parties involved that something more innovative needs to occur to counter that trend."** Way to lower the heat AMD.

thread locked. pinky4life banned for a week.

why cant you people have a debate without insulting everyone???

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom