processor type

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that, but, seriously, be more mature. Sure, I swear too, but im not always telling you to fuck off. Im just saying that you should learn to be a bit more respect full.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Mike, problem was solved. And you come marching in after the battle and then boom! You create these problems. Man, think before you stirr shit up.

Solved to a degree, but I needed to make my point, and it was with that tone I accomplished that.

But given how pinky here is being immature on every possible level, I apologize.

I apolozige to you too Mike. But pinky has created a hell for both of us to dwell in. This is exactly why im semi-sick of these forums. Although, I cant seem to drag myself away.

w/e how did it turn into this threw a simple ?

this forum is pissing me off a liil
i mean how old r u guys
im only 15

pinky4life623 said:
and its for my step-dad

Why would it matter if it was for your dad or step-dad. It's not like we're all going to go anymore more ballistic if it was for your dad than we already have.

i don no becasue he is my step-dad
y the hell does it matter..
i no im gunna get a bad name for this thread im about to find another forum
all i wanted was a question answered

And it was answered. So why do you keep posting? I know your going to ask the same of me. So im prepared to say, I keep posting, because I am posting in a mature, and you are giving your self a bad name, and making your self look like an idiot. I suggest you edit out everything said here, and then let this thread die

Just to let you know, that was friendly advice. Dont get pissed off at that.

Yeah, just makeing it so, you dont get your ass whiped by a mod. So I suggested to you to edit all your posts out. So meh. Think what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom