Plz Check this Set-Up...

DirtBikeRidr

In Runtime
Okay, for a workstation, I reccomend a processor, (Intel) of at least 3.0ghz. Maybe 2.8 if you have to. That that one you have there, is kind of slow for a workstation. Hell, I wouldnt have that processor, in my computer, muchless a workstation, but if its what you can afford, then all means go for it.

The only thing I can check to see if it is correct is your grammar, which is not. As for your system, it is impossible to tell if it is "correct", for not we, but only you, know what parts you are adding, or what parts are even under your possesion. Wish I could help you.

what will your parents be doing on this computer? Plz post so it will be easier to see if u need a bigger Hard Drive or more ram. I would personally recommend getting at least 512mb of some good ram. But other then that it all looks pretty compatible but wait until some others post on this thread. by the way INTEL is a good processor for the stuff your parents will probly be doing ( i bet they dont play alot of games ) lol. Hope that helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, no reason to get Windows XP 64-bit, considering you arent running a 64-bit processor. Even then, it's a bad investment, since there are not a lot of drivers for it, and it is EXTREMLEY vulnerable to viruses. Just wait to Vista if you care so much. Oh, and with only 256 MB of RAM, you arent going to be able to run jack on XP.

get 512mb ram, DONT get windows 64 just get the regular one, DONT get that hard drive get an SATA drive since that motherboard supports it and get a better cpu if u can afford it

Everything is fine execept for the RAM and OS. The standard for RAM right now is 512mb and almost 1GB. Get the 32-bit version of windows not the 64-bit version. You dont need a SATA HDD but its nice to have.

Back
Top Bottom