What can i use?

G35x

Golden Master
What is a free program that I can use to partition my HD. Its a West Dig. 120 @7200rpm with os and all this other stuff on it..I want to make it 90-30, but i dont want to loose any of my info. What is a safe way to do this and i dont want to Reformat i was thinkinng on the lines of PArtition MAgic and i really dont want to pay that much..THank

just download Partition Magic, I did.

Whoa! My Keyboard must be possessed. I DID NOT TYPE THAT!

Well i did lol..But when i restarted my computer when i 1st donwloaded it. IT would restart and say Batch error 101..something like that so then i thought it might be the program. I had a thread on here about "batch 101 error" no one posted. So i thought maybe it was the program

joxley1990 said:
Just do it within windows - then partition in with something else...
how do u do it with windows?

anyway, i got partition magic from... well that doesnt matter, but it works. cool! now i just gotta finish downloading linux.

Hey, can u send me ur aim pm...i need partition magic maybe i had a bad version..u willing to help me out thanks

or Pm me where u got it from

Ok, i got it from the store cough...Welll after i hit restart to aplpy changes and the windows screeen loads..the blue screen comes but it says some erros like could not complete this due to 101 ect any one know wat is wrong

its called a win 98 startup disk.
take it back to the good old days. lol.

it will be a good learning experience too, if you get good with dos, it opens up alot that windows doesnt allow.

Alot of people dont use floppy nowadays, and software is easier.

And this thread is way old dude. Stop tryin to get your posts up.

Back
Top Bottom