"Cannot Find Rundll32.exe" (windows XP sp2)

Goldsplinter

Baseband Member
Any help?

Did what it said in the microsoft website, but it works only temporarily, after 1 minute (or when the computer fully loads) can't go to any option in control panel.

Help Please

Oh damn... i think that would be a registry file. I'd restore my computer, but take someone else's advice first.

If you have a disk which came with your PC saying Windows Recovery CD stick that in and click repair.

Back your stuff up first.

Computer Genius said:
If you have a disk which came with your PC saying Windows Recovery CD stick that in and click repair.

Back your stuff up first.

Back what stuff and how?

Back up all of your important files on a CD, so you won't lose them. Then, repair Windows.

Go to the control panel and look in the upper left corner. If it has system restore then go back to a date before the problem started.
If not when booting up keep pressing f8. It should take you to the screen where you can boot to safe mode. One of the other selection is > Last known good configuration. Select that and let it boot from there.
You posted you have a program that allows you to make changes to the dll files. You may have tweaked yourself in to a locked out status.

setishock said:
Go to the control panel and look in the upper left corner. If it has system restore then go back to a date before the problem started.
If not when booting up keep pressing f8. It should take you to the screen where you can boot to safe mode. One of the other selection is > Last known good configuration. Select that and let it boot from there.
You posted you have a program that allows you to make changes to the dll files. You may have tweaked yourself in to a locked out status.
Nope. Been a Problem for a LOOOOONG time.

Back
Top Bottom