never ever been

I have never ever been hacked
Inever get sypware
Inever get viruses

and my comp is nice and fast, it flies lol take about 10 seconds to boot :)

I dont know how lol

but this is the software that I use

haha this is funny because I never have been hacked I never get spyware and i dont get viruses :)
heres what i use

spyware-spybot, adaware
viruses-norton anti virus 2006
firewall-windows firewall
spam- Choicemail
defrag- Executive software diskkeeper 9.0
registry-advanced registry tuneup, registry fix
washers-smart protector pro, windows washer
clean up-disk clean up
browsers-Firefox!!!!
speed fan to moniter temperatures of my hardrive and computer

and thats some of the software that i use to keep my comp clean and running good

hope this helps even a little bit lol

I find it really hard to believe...especialy if you are using windows firewall. There is spyware that can get past anything, just because your programs never found it doesnt mean anything.

That's good for you. While it is hard to believe, it also depends on your activities on the net. If I never went searching for things, I probably wouldn't get spyware, or adware, or viruses, or any other types of hostile programs. I too have never been hacked- yet- but that's only because I have nothing for anyone to hack- there's no reason for it. Why would someone want to hack my computer, when there is more profitable targets out there for money or rep. If I were you, I would try a couple more good apps out there to make sure. SpyBot finds things AdAware doesn't, vica versa, and Pest Patrol finds yet even more that those two don't find, and another program can do the same. I'm glad your computer is infection free...:)

I agree with mike, you would have to have a very boring internet habbit to not ever get infected with anything.

I've been hacked multiple times I hate hackers that why I have so many security progs. and trust me nortan is nothing to brag about

SLIPKNOTN21 said:
I have never ever been hacked
Inever get sypware
Inever get viruses

and my comp is nice and fast, it flies lol take about 10 seconds to boot :)

I dont know how lol

but this is the software that I use

haha this is funny because I never have been hacked I never get spyware and i dont get viruses :)
heres what i use

spyware-spybot, adaware
viruses-norton anti virus 2006
firewall-windows firewall
spam- Choicemail
defrag- Executive software diskkeeper 9.0
registry-advanced registry tuneup, registry fix
washers-smart protector pro, windows washer
clean up-disk clean up
browsers-Firefox!!!!
speed fan to moniter temperatures of my hardrive and computer

and thats some of the software that i use to keep my comp clean and running good

hope this helps even a little bit lol

I bet there is something crappy on there..a running process or a hidden batch file..something will be there, there was a test done on TV, a company went out, bought a brand new computer, reformatted it, plugged ethernet broadband in, left in on for a few days playing music and whatsuch...went back to it and it has crap on it!! Thats scary dont ya think. I think high speed broadband users are more at risk than anything, loads and loads of information constantly being passed through your computer, and you have no control over it...

It takes an average of 16 minutes for a computer (with no pertection) to get infected on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom