I get a funny buzz from computers...

joxley1990

Golden Master
Ok, I dont know if anybody else in the..world gets this, but when I see computers, I get a buzz, and I love looking at motherboards, and adore looking at the back of computers, I dont know why but there's something about having offboard video cards that I like. I just love looking at the back of computers, when Lhuser posted those pics of all his computers lined up in a row, I got a buzz lol. Does anyone else like looking at the back of computers?

Lac3y said:
no. get help.

Thanks. Thanks alot.

Its not like I start rolling round the floor, I just get interested and start asking what kind of motherboard it is, and what video card is it and all that.

But scene as how you have branded me mental there is no point me trying to get out of this. Maybe its time I quit CF and computers altogether. I could sell it and get a bit.

It means your passionate about what you do. I get a little buzz before i go to play basketball too. So your not the only one.

Now they can brand us both as mental. :cool:

hiddjaio said:
It means your passionate about what you do. I get a little buzz before i go to play basketball too. So your not the only one.

Now they can brand us both as mental. :cool:

lol :) thanks

lol...What ever floats your boat. It's just a passion you have for them, everyone is passionate about something, but the feelings are near the same.

I have a huge passion for computers, but I don't really get a "buzz". Seriously you need help.

Hmmm, I guess we can all understand when you are a coming from with us all being geeks ourselves on here!

I get stalled looking at it for a long while 2 mins or so... I don't get the poin of buzz though

Back
Top Bottom