bug bite (kinda gross)

please dont cut yourself open!
get a proffesional to take a look at it.
by the way i find this thread hillarious lmao.
i could see in a bout 5 posts time you puting an image of your surgery on here.
then in about another 5 posts a image of the ambulance taking you to the hospital :0
please be carful recon.
woz

I get the worst f%&^* spider reactions. My skin swells up a few inches whenever I get bit. Luckily, I havent had the honor of getting bit by a recluse or black widow, but I live in the hills, so there's a million of them.

<mr mixx say's Watch the profanity>

Your wound is nothing compared to what I had only a month ago on my forehead. It only went away two weeks ago with "medical assistance" (the most painful experience in my life).

Tell you guys what..I live in the country, lots of spiders out here in my neck of the woods. Don't quite remember how I came about learning this, but if you hook up a car battery to a couple wires, and shock the middle of the spider bite (used mostly for brown recluse bites) it will start to heal within the next day. Don't know how it works, but it does. Now, if somebody tries this and gets hurt, it's not my fault!

haha! Car battery! Yes, let's kill the guy why don't we! I think you mean a AA battery or a D battery, but a car battery, well, that will surely kill you!

But, I'm tellin' you, cut the thing open. It'll solve the problem! :D

wow... so were gonn get bit by a spider cut the wound open pour rubbing alchol on it and then zap ourselvs with a car battery... yeah go to a professional plese that is if it gets bad/worse

My god, another weird post by this 14 year old, that's about eight so far, they're all pretty feeble, this is a site primarily to discuss computer problems, yeah? I can't prove it, but it looks like increased post count is his objective, you guys are genuinely sympathetic about his bite, that's great, but he will be back, mark my words, what the heck will the subject be next time? ingrowing toenail? one ear higher than the other?, the mind boggles, I'm sure there is something in rules that may cover this.

No, in all seriousness you use a car battery. There are a couple different ways of doing it. One involves pulling one of the spark plug wires, jamming it with a screwdriver, and using another screwdriver and a pair of jumper cables. You can also use a motorcycle and you will get the same affect by using the battery off of that. Just be sure that you are grounded by leaning on or grabbing hold of the vehicle, and just have the person take that wire/screwdriver and touch around the spider bite 5 or 6 times in a circle. It truly does work, I wouldnt give misleading information on something that could be potentially life threatening. That's a fact. I'm sure that you can find more information somewhere on the web about this remedy if you choose to do so.

My god, another weird post by this 14 year old, that's about eight so far, they're all pretty feeble, this is a site primarily to discuss computer problems, yeah? I can't prove it, but it looks like increased post count is his objective, you guys are genuinely sympathetic about his bite, that's great, but he will be back, mark my words, what the heck will the subject be next time? ingrowing toenail? one ear higher than the other?, the mind boggles, I'm sure there is something in rules that may cover this.

Maurice, give it a rest!

This is the SOCIAL Lounge:

"Social Lounge (25 Viewing)
Talk about non computer related topics, share interests and hobbies or, if you have just registered, come and introduce yourself."

No need to say stuff like that! The socail lounfe is talking about Non Computer Related Topics

So i think that the post he made is perfect for this lounge.

When I was sleeping once, a bee came in the house and stung me while i was asleep. It hurt like HELL. A few days later, my arm became sooo swolen and distorted :rolleyes: . your bite doesn't look like much. It may just be a mosquito bite but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom