New MP3

Mikey said:
is this any good? http://cgi.ebay.com/Creative-NOMAD-...865933088QQcategoryZ15058QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

im looking for a good mp3 player 10gb+ for under $180
Thank you for adjusting your sig as I asked
thumbs.gif

hummm yeah right... go drop it in a lake, and then well see..

yes, the creative is okay, nothing more, nothing less, the ipod will always be better than it pureley because it is alot more sturdy, and strong. go drop your creative in a lake once, dry it out, and about a month later, do the same. then well see how much your creative owns my ipod...

Umm.... Why do u just assume that if it drops in a lake, it won't work. I smell bias up in here...If iPods are so sturdy, then why did my moms break when she dropped it once?? And trust me, ipods are NOT popular because of their sturdiness trust me. Plus, Creative is a brand known for SOUND QUALITY, which is needed in an mp3.

I agree with The Power.
Though it also depends on what luck you have with electronic devices anyway. Some will last years, some will last months. It depends how you look after them, and some might last longer than others purely because its the way things go...

So its quite possible an Ipod could be dropped in a lake 100 times and still work (bit enthusiastic), and then another to fall into a lake and fry.

Its also the same with any other device, and dropping it on the floor, etc.

As for sound though. An MP3 playre does need good sound yes. Otherwise, whats the point of it being a sound device? Surely this is what matters the most in one?

Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but yeah. I guess no one will see me winning any fashion awards anyway. I'm just rather simple in the way I dress, etc.

Back
Top Bottom