Who hear thinks cyberpower needs to get

G35x

Golden Master
Who here has had a cyberpowerinc comp and think they need to get a lawsuit vs them...there computers are terrible i see why so many people build there own. Cyberpowerinc computers come half ass...they dont even build the computer ive heard of cases where they dont even screen some of the parts in and just leave them hanging...Yeah it might sound like im mad cause they screwed me over...but i just want to know has anyone else here had issues with them..After alll those bad reveiws i dont see how they are still making money and still in buisness

Get a dell, or something trust worthy. And if you know stuff about a computer, then make your own..

Yeah i know...hey werent u the one who wanted to get ban from here lol..And im not a dell fan...i have cyberpower comp right now its all good now...but i had to talk to the people there and get everything worked out...Yeah im good with comps next time def gonna build one myself..And dells im not sure about that one not a fan

Build one yourself and have fun! :D I was going to buy one, but then I decided to build my own. It's fun, and very educating.

Dell is a pretty big supporter of Open Source. Some of their Dimension PC's don't come with any OS installed, instead leaving the choice to you. Oh and Dell has about $10 million dollars invested in Red Hat.

WOW, my opinion of dell just went up. 10 million invested in red hat. A non maintstream software. BUild one yourself go get it from ibuypower.com. I got my "computer" from them, evern though only remaning part is um, the HD and case.

Seems everywhere i go i see a company of some sort using Dell computers.They are at the hospital, car dealers, restaurants, department store...ect.

So they must be good computers even the price is low..

Back
Top Bottom