Changing "Uncivilized" poeple.

strange how the meaning of uncivilised means so many things...

in the past being non-christian meant non civilised...

now you only have to look at the wars going on today trying to bring christian values and democracy to various countries to see that laws and rules like this just don't work.

and the people who are the ones deciding who are civilised and who is not barely come up to the plate of civilised living themselves?

I mean what makes the members of the UN any more civilised that anyone else?

is it that they wear nice shirts or use silver cutlery?

or is it that when they want to start a war they all agree on it first so that they can have a 50+ majority of countires fighting against 1?

is it that they have guns rather than knives or spears?
is it that they have religion, or science, or a mixture of both?

I think this is not a matter of being "civilzed" rather it is a matter of control. Governments are scared of tribes, villages etc not being controlled by their countries governments. The fear is war, torture and more or less conflict. The only resolution that seems fit would be an understanding of cultures by all view points. The problem is that a lot of people are to lazy or ignorant to try and understand other cultures. Tribes and independent villages etc.. don't want to conform to other societies. They want to believe and live the life that was taught to them by their ancestors. And if they wanted to change their lifestyle than they would. CONTROL CONTROL CONTROL The UN is creating more conflicts which will result in hatred and the destruction of cultures.

OMG my head is going to explode from all these amazing grammatical errors. I mean, here is an example of how you people type:

Yuo liek mi gdoo graamer rihgt!?

I can't even understand what you guys are trying to tell me!!! :(

pctechmike said:
Reason- That's what is wrong with the world- everyone tries to fix everything. While change can be for the better, it can also be for the worse- IMO

That's just a statement of fact!!!

For the love of Gpd people GO TO ENGLISH CLASS!!! The grammar, I just can't take it anymore! ahhh!!!

Anywho, civilized, uncivilized, doesn't matter to me. This is why we elect people to do that sort of thinking for us. So that I don't have to do it. Power to the people!

Anywho, civilized, uncivilized, doesn't matter to me. This is why we elect people to do that sort of thinking for us. So that I don't have to do it. Power to the people!

What makes America "great" poeple that don't really care what happens in the world around them and to let it rest to the best guys. This is why America is so popular. Especially in Iraq. And this doesn't really affect America, but it would hurt there pocket books a bit.

Back
Top Bottom