bug bite (kinda gross)

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
this is a bug bite on my leg
do you know what bit me?
I DONT KNOW IF YOU CAN TELL IN THE PICTURE BUT IT IS IN THE PORE OF MY LEG HAIRS
:eek:

DSCF0900.JPG

i got bit by a brown spyder when i was a freshman. It started off like a pimple. and with a couple weeks it killed my skin from my chin to my cheek bone...it was nasty

Brown recluses are nasaty buggers, I've been bit but luckily I'm immune. See that bite there in the picture, looks like a spider maybe planted it's eggs in you. =)

BigLu said:
Brown recluses are nasaty buggers, I've been bit but luckily I'm immune. See that bite there in the picture, looks like a spider maybe planted it's eggs in you. =)
that is freaking sick!!!! :eek: i have baby spiders in my leg!!!

I think im going to rub it down with some rubbing alchohol, will that have any adverse effects?

no if anything it would prolly kill bacteria lol and hurt a lil after a while ittl go away. when i went to pensylvania i got bit in the lip by a spider lol went to the hostpital came back my lip was the size of an apple.

We seem to have great relationships with bugs here at cf. Dude you're fine. It does tho look quite a lot like my brown recluse bite, it was weird, the skin around mine turned black ish and got all bruised and it killed some hair follicles, kinda cool actually. The exterminators estimated we had around 200 brown recluses in our house last year. There was this cardboard box we kept glass jars in under the stairs, they opened that up and prolly fifty recluses came out, that has to be the scariest thing i've seen in a long time, they ran everywhere.

pffft. That's nothing!

If you want instant results, mind you this isn't for the weak hearted. Get a knife, preferably a rather sharp, small knife. SOmethign along the lines of a pearing knife or a pocket knife. Take that, cut the skin open a little, look under it. If you see some egss, well, get the rubbing alcohol and porr it in! It'll sting like a ***insert word here*** and yeah. But, your problem will be solved. But remember: no pain...no gain. :D

Tis true! In the long run, he'd only be benefitting himself. Sure it'll hurt, but, atleast those spider egss won't be in there, and THAT, will hurt a lot more later on.

Back
Top Bottom