I dont believe this...

If that happened to me I'd probobly brake in and demand to know what paranoind piece of crap didn't want to be seens. We aren't there B!7ches so I'm not going to be kept out of my local library because some fool thinks he's going to be "descriminated". I'd proboly kick whoever was that paranoid's @ss. :mad: :mad: :mad: This is getting wsy out of hand and it's pathetic. :mad:

wow thats stupid. is that like a special day or something for them? its the segration acts and wat not again.....

Americaaaa....oh Americaaaa!!! Country of the politically correct...lalalala...country of the stupid Vice President who shot someone....lalalala....bum bum bum BUM BADA BUM BUM BUM!!!

Thank you very much...I know my singing is the best, but please...

Haha...yeah that's pretty stupid.

i dunno bout australia, but thats illegal here...

and you were mad you couldn't get into the library? ;)

yes cause i had an assignment due and well, i hadnt started and i have to many distractions at home! and looks what happens! i wasnt happy jan!

Yeah, that was just out of order.
I hope you get your assignment in on time.

If they don't wanna be seen they should section off a piece of the libary so at least other people can use it.

Natalya said:
You know what? I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THIS CRAP!

Today, I went into uni, went to the library only to be pushed out by a security guard!

"What's going on there mate?" said Natalie
"Oh, we aren't letting anyone in at the moment because people with Muslim religion want to use the library without being starred at" said the security man

WHATS GOING ON! IM SICK OF OUR COUNTRIES BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT!

I highly doubt that if Christians lived in their countries, they would close down their libraries for us! Our tolerance is becoming intolerable!

I apologise to anyone who may get offended by this thread, I don't mean anything bad by it, I was just angry I couldn't get to the library!

Natalya

hummm, so if i didnt like muslims looking at me, would they close down the libary to muslims? NO, that would be racial abuse. closing it down to non muslims is just as racist as closing it down, its pathetic, and stupid. if muslims have got a problem, they should deal, or go back to a muslim country. im not racist, but things like this REALLY annoy me, its racist towards non muslims.

edit... go to the libary and say that you dont like muslims staring at you! then see if they close it... i know i would do that, lol

Back
Top Bottom