Valentines Day

Haha, I wish I had a selection to pick from, I'm telling you...

and Rivers, hehe, theres nothing wrong with that! :p......
.. Seriously, nothing :p

hehe, I hope no one anyway if they hadn't been going out for long, got a really big gift and scared the other to death... no one did that. Right? :D

Nope nothing on V.day,
1. Coz teh girl is a lier and just not a good person all around i would want to be with, shes a drama q and all that...Kage would know of couse... NEWAYS..
2.Even if we did get together it would be hard to orginazie as were one state away, and we timed it about a 6-7 hour drive...i think? i told kage the travel...so something like 6 or 7..so yeah o well maybe next year i wont spend it alone...maybe :rolleyes:

What i did for the day? just spend it with my other loves...
Playing sony
And a little it on the comp :)
So being my lazy self :p ...as per usal..

Kage what are you talking about?

You had plenttttttyyyy of cards and presents! :p
Remeber?

(yeah i dont know what im talking about either but kage is loved and he has girls chasing him from his uni and back....yeah still again i dont no im just going on....*hides from rubbish iem saying*)

Well i spent the night at a hotel w/a jacuzzui ...My girl and i had a very good time in it too..:p

Natalya said:
LOL, russell has plenty of girlfriends to go around!!! jk jk

meanwhile, i got quite a few cards, and a bunch of roses from a guy.. (who i dont really like) but anyways thats a whole other story!!

Natalie!!! Its just the one now!

Suuuuree whatever kage....whateverrr....
nyab2b.gif

~mr mixx~ said:
Well i spent the night at a hotel w/a jacuzzui ...My girl and i had a very good time in it too..:p

Ha ha as you would!
nyaav6.gif

A jacuzzui is a spa right? Like those hot bath type things that are in the sims too!? :p

(Jacuzzui.why.is.the.spelling.so.hard.g0d!)

geek_gal said:
Suuuuree whatever kage....whateverrr....
nyab2b.gif

Ha ha as you would!
nyaav6.gif

A jacuzzui is a spa right? Like those hot bath type things that are in the sims too!? :p

(Jacuzzui.why.is.the.spelling.so.hard.g0d!)
I don't know what they were thinking when they gave the jacuzzi it's name. And yes it's a hot spa...Man i just love those things, it's so relaxing.

~mr mixx~ said:
I don't know what they were thinking when they gave the jacuzzi it's name. And yes it's a hot spa...Man i just love those things, it's so relaxing.
Yep d/k
And Yep :D They are

niceties55 said:
Glad we have some people here that have love lives, Im glad about that.

O.O

Why is that?

Dont forget you are prob young yourself dont need to rush things you got plenty of time dude so everyone just chill about the whole r/ship scene, trust'

Back
Top Bottom