Valentines Day

No onen saw me post..
99nasha said:
Well considering I broke up with my girlfriend, I spent the day impulse buying and getting wasted on vodka

C'mon man, your better then that!

Haha, I thought you weren't posting... You just can't stay away... :D

Valentine's Day was pretty good for me. At my school, we have Chupa Chup day and people (like the week before) buy them for each other. For a dollar you can buy five lollipop tags. I got 22 or so, which was about 8 higher than the next-highest guy in my first period class :D.

I don't have a girlfriend because I don't want one right now. I could if I wanted, though; I've got quite a few women interested right now :D.

I took my girlfriend out to eat (Cheesecake Factory). Then we just hung out @ her place for a while. Then I went home.

I thought about going there too, but since I've never been there, I assumed all they had was cheesecakes. So I went to Alfredo's. Mmmm, the best "Garlic Mushroom Chicken" plate you could ever have. Comes with garlic breads and vegetable stew in tomato broth. By the time the main entree came, we were almost full.

rusbo.uk said:
Hey! No One?!

I do! and i ......... saw her yesterday and ill leave lots of...........:p

LOL, russell has plenty of girlfriends to go around!!! jk jk

meanwhile, i got quite a few cards, and a bunch of roses from a guy.. (who i dont really like) but anyways thats a whole other story!!

I have a girlfriend... And I didnt get to do anything because our school had it's swimming carnival on Valentines day for some reason...

i got my girlfriend a necklace and a bear. I mean i had to get my mum to help me -.- ( i know its sad )

Back
Top Bottom