Are you a good speaker?

haha! Come on, you knwo that's funny! I got that one from my Uncle. I told him I was a good, "debator." So he says, "Well, if you're the best at debating, does that make you the 'Master Debator!?" I don't know, I thougth it was hilarious. :)

lol, master debator, haha

im actually pretty good at public speaking. i was in a debating club at school, we have to always do presentations at uni, lol its great fun! i love it when all people listen to me! HAHA

Debate club doesn't say bye bye to social life, and girls, and having a life. We actually got a lot of hot chicks in the club. Also i see more debaters going out partying then I do jocks, or cheerleaders because they are normally not as smart and don't understand whats going on around them.

Haha, I used to be really shy and nervous with this kind of thing, but in the past 3 years, I've grown up a bit. I'm now not scared, maybe just slightly nervous, and don't have a small voice. I actually get a lot of energy when tallking to people now, so can shout out what I'm trying to say.

I would make sure I planned something... but I wouldn't want it to be over rehearsed.

I wouldn't want to do it every day or something... I don't think for a while I'll have to do it again.

Back
Top Bottom