Mark Thorpe!!

Civics are getting better. The new Si is quite impressive and I have to admit that. That K20 has nearly 200 freaking HP!!!!!!! That's pretty good for a NA 4cyl vehicle that doesn't cost an arm and a leg to get. I just hate hatchbacks. If that were a regular sport sedan style Civic Si, I'm all over it!!!!

However, my next car I'm planning to get will smoke that toy as easy as me going to sleep. But, I'll be paying up the ying yang for it too. Either the Evolution IX MR, STI, or maybe the BMW 330Xi AWD sedan.

1337DuD3 said:
Civic...power...those two words don't belong in the same sentence! :D

completely agree

ok, you are right but you are technically wrong..it doesnt add horse power, it will allow you to utilize more of the power that the engine actually produces...just like a lighter flywheel will not "add" power but will also only allow you to utilize your provisioned power

lol...i dont care what kinda trash anyone talks about hatches, but i think the 3 and 4 gen gti's are dead sexy

lol TRDCorolla the evolution is extremly nice. very nice but ide advise to wait a year for the Nissan Skyline coming to the united states. they have unconfirmed prices but rumor is that its around the same price as an evo. and are those wheels Montegi Mr7s? I have those in 17s

BS!!!...there is no way they will price the gt-r the same as the evo

but they may bring the skyline at that price

Those wheels are nice. The US version Skyline will probably be bumped down in power displacement compared to it's native powerplant. They always do that with vehicles here. I haven't seen the specs or any pictures regarding the new Skylines, but I'm anxious to get to know it.

The Evo is proably the best car for the price. But reliability factor remains a question mark. But aren't all forced induced cars like that? The computers in them should help regulate the longevity of the vehicle. I just can't make up my mind.

yea they possibly will because its a tuner car its really 60,000dollars to get one now from japan and 90,000 to get it in america to meet the standards. ive met a guy who has a skyline he came here all the way from japan which i find weird to get a dynotune from a shop i live near. but i know the skyline wont be that expensive prolly 40 grand starting price.

Back
Top Bottom