Mark Thorpe!!

Half Evil

Golden Master

Yeah man, your the one with the Pudgot, or something liek that right? Well.. This is the Honda Civic SI. 2003 special Edition. Modded as you can see. Its actually my brothers, and i thought that i would show you all. Especially mark thorpe, because, the cars look so much alike... :D

and yeah, I know im not posting for a while, but my brother just gave these too me, so I thought id show mark..

Sweet, but I'm not a fan of hatchbacks. That's pretty awesome though. Anything under the hood?

http://computerforum.com/showthread.php?t=36339

That should answer some stuff.
But, there is one performance mod. Got something to do with a bar, that keeps the frame of the car tighter, so it adds about 10 horses, and, gives it better speed on turns. other then that nothing really, that i know of. Its probably pushing 290 horse power
:confused:

ArrizX_MuziK said:
http://computerforum.com/showthread.php?t=36339

That should answer some stuff.
But, there is one performance mod. Got something to do with a bar, that keeps the frame of the car tighter, so it adds about 10 horses, and, gives it better speed on turns. other then that nothing really, that i know of. Its probably pushing 290 horse power
:confused:

dont mean to piss in your cheerios, but is that a joke?

Hahaha.. piss in my cheerios. Never heard that before. And is what a joke? The horsepower? No joke, just a guess. I seriously barely know what im talking about. So I doubt its taht much.. But you never know.

With all his improvements made, it looks like he has like 140 horse power. Lol, I told you I knew nothing of it, haha :D

lol ok...its called a strut bar, it adds no horsepower...and a civic SI is pushing 160 hp to the crank, probly 120-130 to the wheels

Your right about the strut bar, but it does add horse power. Little but it does. Because it steadies the car frame, so less movement around. It takes energy to move the car frame. So now that the car frame isnt moinvg aroung, that energy is put in the wheels. Okay maybe it doesnt add horse power, but it does add raw power.

Back
Top Bottom