CPU temp

Ok good. I got a noticeable amount of performace out of the overclock i ran superPie. before i did 1m in 48secs now it does it in 42. I bet i can take the CPU to 3.4 3.5

Asus has this really cool overclock feature. I can ender the FSB manually or i can just say i want 5 10 15 or 20% gain (i think it even overclocks the RAM.) before CPUz said my DDR400 ram was at 200 now it says it is at 220 But i think that the RAM follows the FSB because they are always the same.

I must be lucky then with my P4, idle its about 35-37 degrees, I have got some nice cooling on it though, but those temps seem fine.

yours is only at 2.6 though I have 700MHZ on you. And is your FSB at 533 or 800?

Oh yeah I forgot yours at 3.3..Im still yet to update that..its up to 3 now..and im lucky its stable on that..its at 800 kev.

Bah, you Intel guys and your high clock speeds... :D

Beat this: Opteron @ 2.8 GHz. :D:D:D

(Just jokin' with you guys! :D)

Jamxx said:
Bah, you Intel guys and your high clock speeds... :D

Beat this: Opteron @ 2.8 GHz. :D:D:D

(Just jokin' with you guys! :D)

Lol, pretty good, I think we are chuffed with our OCing because Intel boards do not overclock, we have to buy new mobo, so ours actually cost money to OC lol.

lol amd is better
pentiums bottleneck
its like ahving a 5 lane highway and it suddenly shifts into two..ur gunna hvae traffice
amd is 5 lanes all the way!

Back
Top Bottom